Monday, April 13, 2009

You Know What I Hate

When people at work tell me the score of the Dodger game, even after I sent out this mass email to my entire office the other day...
Another Dodger season is upon us, one that I have waited for since October of last season.

Laugh at me all you want but I take the Dodgers pretty seriously. I've often stated, much to the dismay of my lady, that my favorite thing in the world is watching the Dodgers. Thus, I would appreciate it if you would not pass along any scores, suggestive texts, and the like until the next day. I don't always get a chance to watch the games as they are happening, and wouldn't want to deprive myself of the joy of watching The Blue each night.

Thank you for your understanding. Go Dodgers.

Thanks a lot, Luis. See if I stop by your office when I leave for work anymore.

1 comment:

Nat said...

It's like walking through a mine field sometimes.