Friday, February 6, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion

This morning I appeared on Baseball Digest Live and spoke about the current state of the Dodgers. You can listen to the program at the below link, or download it from iTunes in the Podcast section. My segment starts right around the 6:00 mark.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Baseball-Digest-Live/

Maybe we'll be blessed with some Manny Ramirez or Randy Wolf closure over the weekend.

(UPDATE: Yes I realize his name is Troncoso, not Troncosco. I made a mistake. But at least I'm not making these kind of blunders.)

4 comments:

Doc said...

Good job Brandon! Way to represent the blog.

Nat said...

Nothing wrong with a little self-promotion. It takes some guts to actually phone in and put your opinions out there.

Miss Molly said...

Congrats on the gig, Brandon! Very impressive job, you did. And don't worry about your verbal slip up, they actually spelled Reflections wrong.

Brandon said...

I noticed.