Friday, December 26, 2008

We don't dream of this Jeanne

Fellow bloggers have already given their thoughts on Jeanne Zelasko's interest in doing play-by-play for the Dodgers, now that Charley Steiner's move to radio has opened a spot. Zelasko self-admittedly has no experience doing play-by-play for baseball, but i'm sure the Dodgers front office would love to be recognized for such a bold move. Although the interest does not seem to be mutual just yet, the thought of Jeanne Zelasko and Steve Lyons in the same broadcast booth makes me sick.

If there is one bright spot to Zelasko joining the Dodgers broadcast team, it would be a sudden turn of events that puts Derek Lowe back in a Dodgers uniform. I'll leave that one for you to figure out.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

I thinks that's my favorite post ever, and for so many reasons.

First off, it made me think of female sportscasters, which made me think of Lindsay Soto. Yes please.

Second thought was the time I had to call Jeanne because she didn't fill out her paperwork correctly. Anyone that can't fill out their paperwork correctly shouldn't be calling MLB games.

And finally, just the thought of D. Lowe coming back got me all warm and fuzzy. Kinda like after having a few glasses of Crown.

Doc said...

No on Zelasko. Geez, isn't their anyone with talent out there?