Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No Schmidt

Quite literally actually...
Dodgers manager Joe Torre announced on Tuesday that the organization stopped Jason Schmidt's rehab assignment at Triple-A Albuquerque because of right shoulder irritation.

Torre said the decision to halt rehab had nothing to do with Schmidt getting hit in the head by a line drive in his last rehab start on Saturday. Currently, the Dodgers say Schmidt has shoulder irritation.

Like me thinking I actually have a chance with Carrie Underwood, Jason Schmidt continues to forge ahead in hopes of returning to the Dodgers. I think I have a better chance with Carrie.

Funny note, in looking for a game action picture of Jason Schmidt I had a hard time finding one in which he wasn't wearing a Giants uniform. Until I stumbled upon this beauty...


Sums up his Dodger career perfectly, no?

No comments: