Thursday, May 28, 2009

'D' List Swag Up For Grabs


Someone at work sent this to me. There's really a market for this?...
Hi guys. Remember when Kourt, Kim, my mom and I threw out the first pitch at the Dodgers game a few weeks ago? Well I am giving away the ladies Dodger jersey they gave me and the two baseballs that we threw the pitch with! The jersey was custom made for me with my last name on the back and while it will be hard to part with I'm so excited for one of you to rock the Kardashian name! LOL.

Here's how you can win! In a comment, tell me who you think the hottest pro athlete (male or female) is and name the top three reasons you think they're sexyyyy! I'll be reading through ALL of your comments and picking the answer I like best, so be silly and CREATIVE!!!!!!

You have until Wednesday, June 3rd to enter. May the best DASH doll win!!!!!!

DASHingly awful!!!!!!!! Some interesting comments though, including this one from "Becca"...

khloe, i just watched the final kuwtk and i have to say i luv u, ur so strong and i think its admirable, im like that too when it comes to guys and people always say i shud be more forgiving but i know what i expect and deserve from a guy and they should love and respect u just the same as we do to them.

Yikes. And this one from "Brittney"...

i think manny rodriguez from the dodgers is super sexy (bible)!
why?!!?
1. no one else gets their name chanted like he does....
2. he has a super cute butt...
3. he wants to make sure he continues to get his freak on so much so that he is trading 50 games to do so... :) and i don't think that should be held against him ;)
FREE MANNY!!!!!

Of course, Manny Rodriguez. It keeps getting better...

My favorite Pro Athlete is RUSSELL MARTIN of the Los Angeles Dodgers!!
1.he's like a cute teddy bear n a hott uniform.

2.He's educated and went to college not a dumb jock,but not nerdy,fine as a dime has just a lil facial hair..niiiiice

3. last but not least he has broken the record for the most stolen bases by a catcher with the dodgers...now that is sexy, very hard for a catcher to do!

Pretty sure John Roseboro holds the record for most steals by a catcher. And finally, this one from "Bob"...

Help me God..What A guy won't do for his wife , who loves your show...

Here goes..has to be Derek Jeter because..
1. World Series Rings flash on his fingers for his repeated seasonal flare
Women adore his graceful swoons of bat and mitt while their eyes catch upon his derierre...
2. Bachelor is he jaunting GQ fashion with ease
Many women would not stop him from rounding their bases just wishing to please...
3. Sense of humor has he as teammates salute the captain of their team
Any woman that lands him will surely live in a castle and realize their dream.

My wife owes me ...big time!!!

Bob's "wife" must be so proud.

1 comment:

Val-The Cupcake said...

On May 28, 2009 5:51 PM, Cupcake said: I think the hottest is Andre Either...

Even if his nicknamed Sizzle to Frizzle...he's still has a killer smile.

LOL, I had to do it. I heard this one the radio the other day. Too funny someone e-mailed you about it.